Thursday, November 10, 2011

Toddler Cleaning Caddy

Since I mentioned Baby Bear using his cleaning caddy in my last post, I figured I should probably share about it. I'm not a neat freak, but my house being more than just a little dirty bugs me. With a clingy toddler who's still going through pretty bad separation anxiety, cleaning just doesn't happen at my house as often as it should. Baby Bear does show an interest in helping me when I do clean, though. So, I made him this caddy based on an activity I found on the Disney Family Fun Website in hopes that I can get a little more cleaning done around the house while still interacting with Baby Bear.

I was a little disappointed in how boring the cleaning caddy and supplies were that I found. The caddy, brush and dust pan, and squirt bottle were all translucent white. Baby Bear and I did what we could for the time being and added animal print stickers to the caddy. I'm still trying to find a way to spice up the other boring-looking objects. I already added blue water to the squirt bottle. I think I might hot glue some colorful fabric or ribbons on the handles. Besides these contents, I also added a Swiffer duster, a lint roller, and a yellow dust rag. We'll see how well this works for helping our house stay a little cleaner while still having fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment