Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Sensory Box

Baby Bear loved his fall sensory box so much that I decided to make him a Christmas sensory box, too. I added strands of red and silver ribbons; jingle bells; red, green, and white pom poms; red, green, and white pipe cleaners; plastic ornaments with the tops removed; foam cutouts; and a small Santa Claus. I used shredded wrapping paper as a filler, crossing my fingers that it wouldn't end up in his mouth. He actually did pretty good with the shredded paper! Baby Bear likes having a new sensory box to pull out!

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way!

The long, silver ribbon I curled was Baby Bear's favorite item.

Feeling some of the shredded wrapping paper

Trying to wrap some of the foam cutouts in ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment